Saturday, March 17, 2012

21DPC Day 15 – Who is Someone You Dislike? What is 1 Positive Thing You Can Share About Him/Her?

I supposed to complete this on Thursday, but because I was busy the whole day, I left it out. I read through the thread on Friday, but I still didn’t have the time to post it up. Now here it is.
Who is Someone You Dislike? What is 1 Positive Thing You Can Share About Him/Her?

I don’t like one of my community club members. She doesn’t seem to be cooperate and work towards her responsible role. However, if someone who is more powerful pushes her going, she will move on, it is just that I’m not the one who are able to push her moving forward. 悲伤

One thing positive about her is that, she cares about her health a lot. Probably, I would say that she cares about work-life balance a lot. She is able to go for a few trips every year, to enjoy her life to the fullest.

 

Approach someone you don’t normally feel like talking to.

I approached to the staff in the admin office to settle some stuff. I usually don’t communicate with them as they are kind of no manners sometimes. Unexpectedly, the staff looked friendly and willing to help me to complete the work. 微笑

Identify at least one positive thing about your day.

After class, the students asked for my consultation on their assignment. It was great that they are able to create the game system with nice interface. ^^

Also, I practiced zither for one hour. Finally, I managed to play the song for examination in a complete version. XD

No comments: