Saturday, March 10, 2012

21DFC Day 13 – What Do You Love About Exercising?

Honestly, I seldom exercise in the past, should say, I didn’t practice exercising weekly until last October. I’m still in the progress of embarking my interests towards exercise, so that I have full zest on it. :)

I remember, when I first decided to exercise 3 times a week, I noticed that I always feel tired after exercising, my eyes got smaller and smaller and I always yawn. So I slowly drop the practice. =.=”

Recently, I returned to the exercise practice. At first, I still feel tired, but after a month, I started to feel that I’m still fresh after exercising~~ ^^

However, today, still I did only 10 minutes stretching because of the internet connection issue at my home. When I was about to start to exercise, my house’s internet connection dropped, so my brother and I were trying to fix it. After one hour only we managed to fix it. :(

Tomorrow, I have the plan like last Thursday, go for gym after my class, then continue to my zither class. ^^

No comments: