Saturday, March 10, 2012

21DFC Day 11 – What is Your Favorite Time To Exercise?

My favorite time to exercise, it depends on the activities.

If it is to swim or hike, I prefer it to be in the morning, when the sun is still young and soft, or even before the sun wakes up. The feeling is nice when I can swim in the pool without many people swimming together. And, if I could hike up to the hill to look for the sun coming up, that feeling would be fresh and excited! :D

If it is to walk, jog or cycle, I prefer to do it in the evening, around 5 ~ 6 pm. It is the time when the sun is about to get back home and I would have the time to appreciate the few-minute of sunset. Besides, I will be able to capture the moment of sunset with my camera. ^^

Today, I went for an evening walk with my mum again, for one hour. We changed our walking route.
On Day-9, we walked for 1.29 miles; Today, we walked even more, 1.93 miles in total.

We went through the gardens in neighborhood and 2 playgrounds, looked at the vegetables and flowers they plant, looked at the children playing around in the playgrounds.
It made me recalled my life when I stayed in my father’s house in the village. We used to plant a lot of vegetables, and that was the time I learned to differentiate the vegetable plants, and captured many photos of caterpillars, spiders, insects, etc. My sister-in-law also captured a caterpillar to show to my nephew and niece on how a caterpillar transforms to a butterfly. :)

Those are good memories~! When I retire, I have a plan to have this kind of village life too~ ^^

No comments: