Monday, March 12, 2012

21DPC Day 12 – What Does It Mean To Be a Positive Person? How Can You Be More Positive?

What Does It Mean To Be a Positive Person?

A positive person always think positively on anything happen to him / her, has less or zero complaints. He or she takes all the failures as experience, and always spread the happy atmosphere to everyone around him / her to be happy.

How Can You Be More Positive?

For me, I would try to think the other side of the negative incident and take it positively. Do my best not to complain, and I appreciate what I have currently. Be sure to make everyone around me to be happy. If the people around me are happy, I will feel happy too.

Start applying what you wrote on being more positive.

I chat with my parents everyday, be sure that they are happy everyday (in fact, they are happy most of the time). I chat with my students and understand their problems, listen to them. I might not be able to help out in their problems, but I can be a listener to let them release their tension. I will do my best not to complain. 微笑

Identify at least one positive thing about your day.

Yes, I have just sent an message to a contest participant in my club, who joined the contest but didn’t get the prize last night. I sent a message to console her, and hope that she is not disappointed with the contest result. Deep in my heart, I knew that she had done her best, and she did improve a lot as compared to the last contest two weeks ago. She replied me that she is fine, and I hope that she is really feeling fine for that.

Today, after the class, I went for a lunch with the students. They are very noisy, but it was fun to be with them, chat with them, listen to all sorts of their stories. As compared to last semester, their attitudes really changed to be better a lot. They started to care about their studies, be serious in their studies and do the practicals by themselves, or discuss with their friends. This is what I feel happy for. ^^

No comments: