Sunday, March 11, 2012

21DPC Day 10 – Are There Any Negative People in Your Life? Who Are They? And Why Are They There?

Are There Any Negative People in Your Life?

In my life, I encountered a few people who are very negative. One of them is one of my net friends. He used to be a very negative thinking person when I first knew him. We both argued, or I should say, we "discussed" about our own philosophy, our thoughts. He always thought that the world can never be peaceful, which always full of dangerous people around us, and he always met something bad in his life. Although we discussed a lot, but at the end, we always have an agreement on our own thinking: Everyone has different thinking.

After 5 years knowing him, one day, he told me that his mindset changed after knowing me. He thinks positively now, and now his life is getting better. He has just started his software development business on his own. I hope that he could continue doing well in his life.

The other friends, they complain a lot, even my colleagues always complain about the students. I personally complain about my students for not working hard too. But, when I reflect back myself, it could be my problem that I cannot teach in a way that to attract students in listening to me. That’s what I should be learning. 微笑

Evaluate each person you come across today

This morning, I went out with my friend for a swim. Both of us didn’t swim too much, but we chatted a lot. XD

To me, he is a very cheerful person. Although I don’t really like some of his attitudes, but still, he is a very cheerful person, and he can always release his stress very fast.  To some people, he might be an irresponsible person, as he doesn’t really care too much of his work. However, in the other way round, he is a happy-go-lucky person. As long as he has done his work, that’s it.

Besides him, I didn’t meet up with anyone else except my family members. My family is a happy family. Although sometimes we have arguments, but those were not big argues. We can always resolve the problem easily. All of us know that we want to have a peaceful family, and because of the traditional family style, we respect the elders, so it is always a peaceful world in our family. ^^

 

Identify at least one positive thing about your day.

Today, I went swimming with the friend that I mentioned above. After that, we went to a shopping center and saw a book fair happening. Wow~~ I was so excited! XD Initially, I planned not to buy anything, just had a look in the book fair will do. But, I ended up… bought all these… =.=" Anyway, because of the books, I felt happy for the whole evening. 大笑

No comments: