Saturday, March 10, 2012

21DFC Day 20 – Share What Has Worked For You

For me, I think that my mum is the biggest supporter towards my 21DFC. When she first heard from me about 21DFC, she said, “Good!! You really should exercise more to keep you healthie. I have asked you to but you are so lazy!!” XD
After that, she even invite me for jogging / walking in the evening after she finish cooking for dinner.
She also keeps on reminding me “Have you exercise today??” “When do you want to exercise??”

I feel grateful to have a mum like her!!

For myself, I’m using my own fitness mantra to keep myself from doing exercise: Busy can never be an excuse for not exercising!

No matter how busy I am, still, I will at least do some body stretching for 10 ~ 20 minutes. :)

Today, I haven’t done my exercise, just back from dental side. Later I will do for 30 minutes Home aerobics. Tomorrow, I must remember to bring my tower and sport shoes for gym after my class!! >.<

No comments: