Wednesday, February 08, 2012

21DFC Day 5

Today, Day 5, finally I got the chance to do home aerobics for about 30 minutes. Below is the video clip of the home aerobics that I follow usually.

The actions are not too hard as I have knee problem, yet I start sweating after 5 minutes.

Tomorrow I will have class until 5pm. By the time I reach home, it will be late, so I guess I will only go for running in place as normal. Listening to music / watching anime will running in place is quite enjoyable to me. :P

P/s:
I just got to know that, yesterday I felt dizzy, and that was the vertigo effect. I knew the word in Mandarin, and today my friend just told me the word in English --> Vertigo. It is because of a dysfunction of the vestibular system in the inner ear. As far as I know, there is no medicine for this type of dizziness, usually it is caused by the heat within the body.

I ate too much of biscuits and Mandarin oranges during the CNY... That's probably the cause of the vertigo happening.   :p Luckily, the dizziness has gone now.

No comments: