Thursday, February 02, 2012

21DHL–Day 16: Improve Your Posture

Today, Day 16 is to maintain good postures.

A doctor examined my spine last year, and he told me that my spine is slightly out of the correct shape. Although it is not so serious, it is very hard to straighten it back to the correct shape, unless I go for operation.

I didn't go for operation. I practice meditation. I heard a from a few people who meditate, their spine recovers to the shape after meditation. I keep hope on meditation. At the same time, I always remind myself to keep good postures, especially an IT person like me who always sit in front of computer to do my work. I write blogs, edit pictures, draw cartoons, watch anime / movies, do my daily plan, sometimes read novels from computer too.

One thing, besides maintaining good posture while sitting in front of computer, I get up or relax my eyes for 1 ~ 2 minutes after a period of time, say 1 ~ 1.5 hours. So I put a few of my artwork on the wall in front of my computer. Whenever I heads up from looking at my computer, I look at those work and I feel the satisfactory.

Another way to keep myself getting up from the chair is to drink a lot of water. I read an article before, we have to drink a lot of water when we face to computer for long period of time because of the radiation. To me, I drink a lot of water, so that I always feel to go wash room. Yeah, then I get up from the chair and do some simple actions to relax my body.

That's all for tonight. I'm out of time to sleep again tonight... 悲伤

No comments: