Tuesday, January 31, 2012

21DHL-Day 15: Practice Conscious Eating

Day 15's task is to practice conscious eating.

Since I was young, my grandmother always stopped us from talking while having our meals. I can't remember, since when that I started to talk while eating, read while eating, watch movie while eating, and even play game while eating sometimes.

Today's task is a good opportunity to review back all my bad habits, all the teachings from my grandmother. Yes, I should start to practice conscious eating again. It is not only good for health, it shows appreciation towards the person who prepared the food for me.

*******************************************************

After I got back from the family trip, I gained weight of 1.5 kg!! >.<

Then, I controlled my diet and did some exercises, finally my weight returned back to 76 kg today. I still have only 6 days to go for 21DHL. It seems hard for me to reduce even 1 kg... :(

Anyway, as planned, I exercised today, and I will continue for the rest of the days in this week. Then, as a continuation of this challenge, I have signed up for the next challenge - 21DEC to do more exercises, vary my exercise activities!! :)

And tonight, I took 90% of vegetables for my dinner. Although I didn't stick to my ideal meal plan, but at least I attached to my goal of eating more vegetables. :P After dinner, my mum found a Mandarin orange from the fridge, and of course, it is in my stomach now. =.=" Luckily, there's only one Mandarin orange left and not more than that...

Again, below is the update of my daily intake food. I recorded it everyday.
Daily Food Record

That's all for tonight, it's time to sleep now...

No comments: