Saturday, January 21, 2012

21DHL–Day 4: Create Your Ideal Meal Plan

Day 4’s task: Create Your Ideal Meal Plan

Nothing much today, again, I spent a lot of time in creating this ideal meal plan. I kept adjusting the plan, and I uploaded the image file below a few times (5 times uploaded because of the adjustment). Well, here it is:

Hmm, when we say “Ideal”, yeah, it is really my ideal meal plan, but how many days can I maintain it? or how long can I maintain this plan?

Hah! Today itself, I didn’t follow it, I ate a lot of junk food today. 哭泣的脸 I couldn’t stand with those junk food putting in front of me without putting into my mouth! Gosh! Especially mandarin orange, my favourite fruit for the whole Chinese New Year! You cannot imagine, I took 5 mandarin orange today! =.="

Definitely, the total calories taken today is already over, much much over from the TDEE calculated earlier on. Hmm… Tomorrow, I would need to control it back… Control, control, control!!!

Today, I updated the excel file again, added another worksheet Daily Calories, which is to summarize how much of calories taken everyday. For now, I just show until the end of this challenge, 21 days.

Alright, it’s time to sleep. After watching a nice detective movie series, I could feel the feeling of satisfactory! XD

Good night, all! 大笑

No comments: