Monday, January 16, 2012

21 Days of Healthy Life (21DHL)

After a rest from this blog, again, I’m back; again, I’m following a challenge in Personal Excellence. What is new now? Again, I’m late, late to this challenge again. I just started it today.

This is a challenge that touches my aim in losing weight. This challenge is 21 Days of Healthy Life (21DHL).Yeah!! What an encouragement! So, I began.

First of all, I’m requested to start a pre-work task before I really start it off. There are 3 steps:

Step 1: List down my ideal life style, ideal weight and ideal diet

  1. My ideal weight is 65kg, not too thin, but fit.
  2. I'm well-fit into those dresses sold in the market.
  3. I have good stamina for hiking in shorter time.
  4. I'm taking less chicken and pork, more vegan diet and fish
  5. I drink at least 3 liters of water per day
  6. I take more iron contented food to increase the volume of hemoglobin
  7. I exercise 3 times a week: Monday, Wed, Sat / Sun
  8. I sleep between 10:30 ~ 11:00 pm every day

Step 2: State my target achievement after this 21DHL
Definitely, I would like to lose weight! 大笑I hope that I will be able to lose at least 3kg from my current weight of 76kg. At least 3kg, that means, I hope to lose more than 3kg if possible. XD

Step 3: List down the necessary steps to complete this target in step 2

  1. Exercise at least 3 times a week, at least 45 minutes every time
  2. Take less chocolate food and meat
  3. Take more vegetables and fish
  4. Have dinner before 7pm every day
  5. Go to bed before 11pm
  6. Meditation for half an hour, 3 times a week

Whether or not I’m able to achieve it, it depends on my determination. There are too much temptation out there. How much I can control myself? Let’s work it out! I know I can! 微笑

No comments: