Monday, January 23, 2012

21DHL-Day 6: Follow Your Ideal Meal Plan

Today, come to day 6: Follow your ideal meal plan.

Today, I gave a good excuse to myself: reunion dinner.
Since it was a reunion dinner, I couldn’t eat less, right? XD

I know, I know, it is not a valid reason. Well, I still managed to control myself within the range of my TDEE calories. It was just that, I couldn’t stop myself from eating Mandarin oranges!!! >.<

Sigh… I just couldn’t help myself on that. I could control myself from eating other favorite food, or even junk food, but only this Mandarin oranges!! Why? Because I can only eat that during the Chinese New Year period. =.= This shows that I really appreciate the chances I have for anything at anytime. 热烈的笑脸

Right, back to topic. After today (in fact, it should be today, the time is 12:21am now), I will be leaving for a family trip during the Chinese New Year period. I hope that I can still stick to my meal plan everyday. I will do my best! However, I might not be able to follow the challenge daily. Only when I have the time to look through the challenge’s tasks, then I will be able to follow the challenge.

That’s all for now. Time to go to bed. For those Chinese around the world, hereby, I wish you Happy Chinese New Year! Happy Dragon year!! 大笑

No comments: