Sunday, January 29, 2012

21DHL–Day 12: Evaluate Your Relationship With Food

I just realized that I skipped blogging on Day 12’s task yesterday.

Day 12, it's already more than 1 week of this challenge. Today's task is to evaluate the relationship between me and food.

According the thread, from the 12 Indicative Sign of Emotional Eating, I have 3 signs, out of the 12 signs of emotional eating.

  1. You have trouble losing weight (due to the way you eat)
  2. Your eating is out of control (You can’t stop yourself from eating)
  3. You use emotionally-charged words to describe food / eating

From the test (?), I have the following result:
Group B: You have an okay, somewhat average relationship with food, which can be improved much further. While food doesn't cause you much anguish, it certainly doesn't serve your healthy living goals either. The next steps in the today's exercise will help you do that.

I have the same type of parents like Celes, my parents buy a lot of food for me and my siblings. They always afraid that the food is not enough for us, so they buy extra food. My mum always cook the food that we like to eat, so mostly are the food of chicken / pork / fish.

Besides that, sometimes I don't have regular meal time too especially during weekends, I may have only one meal for the whole day and I don't feel hungry.

I have to take off this habit off. I'm still doing my best to stick to the ideal meal plan... :(

I will post Day 13’s task later…

No comments: