Friday, January 27, 2012

21DHL-Day 11: Identify Your Healthy Living Pitfalls

Today, Day 11’s task is to identify my healthy living pitfalls.

Here are my pitfalls:

  • Laziness - If the time is too late, I skip doing exercise on that day.
  • Being choosy in food - I always like to have meat in my meals, instead of vegetables.
  • Meeting up with friends / family and have NICE food
  • Interested in many things, all activities need to spend some time to complete them - I'm a person that always like to make myself so busy, busy in anything that I'm interested in. For eg: reading, drawing, doing handicrafts, playing zithers, editing photos, being active in club activities, etc.
  • Reading blogs, view other people's art work, etc.
  • watch anime / movie - Although I seldom watch anime / movies, but once I started to watch a series, I can hardly stop myself from watching it, until I finish the whole series.
If I would to categorize my pitfalls, then they would be...:
  • Feel unmotivated to continuous exercising
  • Being choosy in food
  • Poor in planning

I have fixed my exercise days, but often due to some unforeseen incidents, like helping my family in doing something and it drags my time -- This is the excuse that I always give to myself.
So, I guess I need to adjust my exercise time...

And, to avoid choosy in food, I think I need to force myself to have more vegetables... :rolleyes: Or... is there any better way to make myself to eat more vegetables? (Yes, I'm kind of forcing myself to take more vegetables these few days... =.=" )

Of course, this would be a continuous journey through out the whole life. I hope that I can do it.

By the way, today, I didn't take caffeine for the whole day. No coffee at all. Tomorrow, I will be going for breakfast with family, which will definitely drink a lot of Chinese tea. But the Chinese tea does not contain caffeine. :)
If anyone of you take Chinese tea, please take note on the content of the Chinese tea. Some Chinese tea contains caffeine, which I seldom take usually.

No comments: