Thursday, January 26, 2012

21DHL-Day 10: Have A Caffeine-free Day

Today is already Day 10 of 21DHL. Today’s task is to have a caffeine-free day.

Honestly, 3-in-1 coffee and black coffee are in my ideal meal plan. :P I'm not a caffeine-addicted person. I put that those two items in my ideal meal plan because it is the easiest drink I can get for breakfast and lunch (Again, I'm a lazy person...). XD

In that case, I would change my ideal meal plan again. :) Usually, if I'm not rushing for early classes, I blend fruit juice as drink for breakfast and therefore I don't take 3 in 1 coffee for my breakfast on that day. Whereas during lunch, I still can change to order other drinks when I have lunch in the food court... Let me think, maybe I can get a cup of hot barley instead of coffee.

Hmm, yes, I can change my ideal meal plan as stated above. :)
Today, I already had my 3-in-1 coffee as my ideal meal plan. =.="
So, start from tomorrow onwards, I will do my best to have caffeine-free days until the end of this 21DHL.

That’s all for today. 微笑

No comments: