Wednesday, January 18, 2012

21DHL–Day 2: Create A Calories List

Today, the 2nd day of 21DHL, which came along with a difficult task for me: Create a calories list.

The task required me to come out with a list of food taken within the past one week, and find out the calories and fat contained in the food listed.

Hmm… I have never done this before. To me, it is very difficult for me to control my eating habit, that was the reason why I didn’t create one. However, when I started to create this list, then only I realized… how hard to create a list of this. Since I’m following this challenge, yes, this is a challenge to me, and I will complete it.

It spent me hours to search around for the calories contained in the food items. Although I didn’t take much of different food, but it was still hard for me to search in English. >.<

Well, my English is not so good, and the English websites categorize the each food item in a very detailed method, include how the food is cooked. Wah… that was tedious to look through all items and figure out how the food was cooked… =.=" Luckily, I found a website in Mandarin that was recommended in the thread, which allows the users to check the calories in Mandarin. XD

Here I upload the excel file into the google docs: 21DHL_Task2_Calories

I included the food taken today, as requested in the Day 2’s task. And yes, this is also a continuous task until the last day of this challenge.

Lastly, today, I drank around 2.5 liters of water – just a record for myself. 微笑

That’s all for tonight. Good night!

No comments: