Wednesday, January 25, 2012

21DHL-Day 9: Eat 5 Servings Of Fruits / Vegetables

Now, come to Day 9: Eat 5 servings of fruits / vegetables.

I read through the list of items in the thread, it seems that is a little bit hard for me to get those vegetables / fruits. But, how can I measure whether I have enough of the servings of vegetables / fruits?

I went through the other websites, found out from this site, saying that one serve of vegetables is 75 grams, and one serve of fruits is 150 grams. With this guide, I will be able to measure if I have enough vegetables / fruits.
In terms of fruits, definitely I'm taking enough of fruits these few days. Mandarin oranges, I can take more than 5 per day =.=" I also eat apples, bananas, etc.

Whereas for vegetables, it is a little bit hard for me. I seldom eat vegetables and I'm now doing my best to eat as much of vegetables as possible. Keep on reminding myself that I need to eat more vegetables.

Keep going :)

No comments: