Monday, January 30, 2012

21DHL-Day 14: Review & Plan for Last Week Ahead!

It's been 2 weeks for this 21DHL!! One week left... :( When I look back my first post of the challenge:

I hope that I will be able to lose at least 3kg from my current weight of 76kg. At least 3kg, that means, I hope to lose more than 3kg if possible. XD

It seems that I can hardly reach this target... :cry2:
Never mind, as long as I have done my best!!

Now, review back my past one week, although I was traveling, but it was good that I still could follow the challenge everyday. However, if I would to rate myself for the performance of the past one week, I would only rate it as 7 (slightly better than the first week's performance).

I continued drinking at least 2 liters of water everyday.
I did workout 5 days out of 7 days although for some days, I didn't do workout for more than 30 minutes but just purely walking because of the travel.
I did meditation more than 3 times a week.
I sleep before 11pm most of the days because I needed to drive for long journey on the next day.
For the past few days, I kept on reminding myself to eat more vegetables, and I did eat more vegetables.
I didn't eat much of junk food other than formal meals as compared to the first week.
I hope that I can keep this record, or even make a better record!

Now I'm back to my home, I started to control on my diet again, eat less Mandarin oranges (In fact, the Mandarin oranges have all been finished). I finished more than 38 Mandarin oranges counting since the beginning of 21DHL... =.=" Gosh...

For the next one week, the last week of 21DHL, I plan to exercise everyday. How long? At least 20 minutes. I'm a person that sweat a lot, 20 minutes of running in place can wet off almost quarter of my shirt. If the time is allowed, I plan to go for swimming again~!

Also, EAT MORE VEGETABLES!!! :D

No comments: