Wednesday, January 25, 2012

21DHL-Day 8: Get A Great Workout

Yesterday, I did the Day 8’s task: Get a great workout. But, because I felt tired last night, I didn’t update in this blog.

The thread said that we can increase our daily activity level. Yes, after I changed my job, I would need to climb 4-floored stairs everyday, not only once a day, but many times a days. In fact, I'm a lecturer in a college. My office is at the 4th floor, without a lift. Everyday, before / after the classes, I need to climb up and down the stairs back and forth my office and the venues. Some lecturers said, everyday, each of the lecturers climbs a 10-floored stairs averagely.. I agree. =.="

One thing I realized was that, my stamina does increase since the first day I start my working life in this college. :D Now, I can "educate" my students when I see them climb up to my office with all the hard breaths. XD
Other exercises that I usually do (just the matter of frequency of the exercises...):

  • Cycling
  • Jogging
  • Home aerobics
  • Swimming
  • Hiking

Today, I didn't do formal exercise, but I walked. Tomorrow will be a rest for the whole family. I will take this chance to go for a swim or jog. :)

One thing, I would like to share with you, the aerobics that I do following the youtube video clips. :)

No comments: