Monday, January 23, 2012

21DHL-Day 7: Review & Plan for Week 2

Today is the Day 7 of the 21DHL: Review & Plan for Week 2

If I would to rate my performance on my health and fitness in the past week, I would give myself a 6 from scale 1 ~ 10. Why? It's just because I couldn't follow my meal plan. I could follow my fitness plan to workout for 1 ~ 3 days in a week, but not for meal plan. :(

I didn't eat too much as compared to my meal plan, but I ate too less. I didn't eat vegetables. I did eat fruits, the Mandarin oranges especially. =.=" I ate a lot. Today, finally, I managed to control it because I was traveling for almost the whole day. XD

Still, I drank a lot of water, to prevent from illness in the CNY period of time. I really hate being sick while traveling...
Also, I didn't do meditation for many times. In fact, I plan to do meditation 3 times a week, but ended up done only once in the past week. Reason? I was busy preparing for Chinese New Year --> valid reason? By the way, any valid / invalid reason is invalid to me. I was just giving excuses to myself for being lazy. Ish... Doing my best to avoid from laziness.

Alright, for the 2nd week, I will be traveling for the whole week. I hope that I can continue with my meal plan. For the fitness goal, I believe I will be walking a lot through out the journey. :) In term of life style, yes, I would need to sleep earlier... and do meditation 3 times a week!!

That's all for today... and it is 10:20pm now, time to prepare to go to bed as my stated goal. ^^

No comments: