Monday, February 06, 2012

21DHL–Day 19: Hug Yourself

Now it is almost to the end of the 21DHL. Supposingly, the day before yesterday was Day 19. Due to short of time, I didn’t update about the task: hug myself. From what I understand about hugging myself, it is to show the love, care and appreciation towards myself.

I love myself, so I always do my best to make myself happy all the time. Whenever I feel sad or disappointed, I review what has gone wrong, and look forward for the next level.

I care of myself, so I have to start with a healthy life truly from heart. I will do exercise and eat more vegetables to keep myself healthy. Right now, I'm working on 21DEC. If I can go through these 21 days of exercising challenge without fail, there is no reason for me not to exercise more than 3 times a week!

I appreciate myself, appreciate my capabilities, my talents, all about myself. So, I plan to at least draw a picture every month, to show my life in that month, to express my feelings. :mrgreen: I also plan to read at least 3 books (Not novel, not comics) in this year (I hope that I can read even more).

I also appreciate my family, my friends. This morning, I went for breakfast with family. It is a normal routine, but I appreciate that I still have the chance to hang out with family again. Later, I will join my friends for lunch. It's been quite a long time that I didn't hang out with friends. :dance:

No comments: