Saturday, February 11, 2012

21DFC Day 6

It supposes to be the journal of 2 days ago, 8 February, Day 6. I got back home late. One hour after taking dinner, I ran in place for 30 minutes while watching anime. 吐舌笑脸 I usually run in place either by listening to music, or watching anime. To me, I enjoy activities like this to relax myself.

Although it was only half an hour, but at least I moved on with the plan.
And, on that day itself, another colleague said that I look thinner even I was wearing the same shirt like before!! That really motivate me to continue moving!

Day 7, my class will end at 1pm. After the class, I will go to have lunch with colleagues and then plan to go for gym in my college around 2:30pm for only RM1.50 per entry. After the gym, I will take a bathe in college then go to zither class straight away. :) I hope this plan moves for every Thursday of this semester (7 weeks) ~

No comments: